Capabilities in SPACE
- Smart ICT in Health, Education, Public
Safety, Public Welfare, and other vital sectors.
- Smart Communities, Smart Cities and Smart
- Combining individual ICT services into “service
- Service bundles can be used to model smart
communities, villages, cities, health exchanges and
- Early warnings in the first phases of planning to
improve your choices.
- Solution prototypes produced automatically within
an hour for quick view of the end results.
- Business Intelligence Center shows strategic ICT
plans, requirement documents, RFPs, and project
management guidelines for more than 100 ICT services.
- Gamification used extensively to support
- Presentation on “Computer Aided Planning for
Smart ICT Services”, United Nations Annual
Ministerial Review Meeting, Geneva, July 2,
- Presentation on “Computer Aided Consulting
for Smart Enterprises”, IEEE International
Technology Management Conference, Hague,
Netherland, June 16, 2013.
- Presentation on “Smart Decision Support for
Developing Countries”, UN Infopoverty
Conference, New York, March 23, 2013.
- Presentation on “Gamification for
Governments”, Government Technology Conference,
Harrisburg, PA, USA, February 2013.
- Presentation on “Computer Aided Planning,
Engineering and Management for ICT Services”,
IEEE International Technology Management
Conference, Dallas, Texas, June 23, 2012.
- Over a dozen presentations made during 2010
and 2011 in International Conferences,
Government Conferences and UN Meetings.